HB Leisure is the world's leading attraction partner for skill games and amusements across the globe. Established in 1927, HBL operates in 75 sites across 17 countries.
We are seeking a dynamic and passionate arcade manager responsible for the amusement arcade based at Holiday Park Haßloch, Germany.
The purpose of this post will be to manage the arcade and ensuring the operating standards are adhered to. To work within given budget constraints whilst pursuing maximum operating efficiency and profitability. To maintain a good working relationship with Park management whilst securing the Company’s business interests.
• Autonomous and comprehensive support of our arcade
• Selection, recruitment and support of your employees in cooperation with our specialist departments
• Trusting and team-oriented employee leadership
• Motivation of the subordinates
• Further development and implementation of our corporate standards and goals
• Ensuring regulatory compliance your profile
• A minimum of three years of experience in personnel management, mentoring and motivation for at least 10 employees is required
• Professional experience in catering, services or retail is required
• Experience in the field service is an advantage
• You are fluent in English
• Completed commercial vocational training or comparable studies
• High level of teamwork, entrepreneurial thinking and the ability to use creative freedom efficiently
• Target-oriented and organized working methods, high commitment and a safe, professional appearance
• willingness to travel as well as time flexibility and driving license (class B)
What we offer:
As part of a strong corporate group, we offer you many design options.
In a successful team you can expect a variety of exciting tasks and projects where your ideas are in demand.
A comprehensive, intensive training prepares you optimally for your new field of activity.
A collegial environment with attractive services is offered depending on the experience.
Interested? Cannot wait to apply?
Here is how .......
Go to the Careers page on our website at www.hblesure.co.uk/careers, where you will find the full job description, personal specifications and the application form.
Please complete the application form in full and send it by e-mail to the Human Resources Department at email@example.com.
What are you waiting for? ....... join the FUN!
Posted: 25th Sep 2018
InterGame is the only monthly magazine covering the international coin-op amusements and gaming industry.Learn more
InterGaming is the leading magazine covering the international land-based casino and gaming industry.Learn more
Published bimonthly, iNTERGAMINGi is the leading publication for the growing international online gaming industry.Learn more
An extensive annual buyers’ directory with more than 1,500 suppliers listed in the coin-op, casino and iGaming sectors.Learn more
All the latest innovations for children in the indoor play, edutainment, outdoor adventure and simulation sectors.Learn more
Coin-op Community is an online marketplace where buyers meet sellers, produced in association with InterGame.Learn more